Go through following to resolve the issue of Spotify not working on most of the devices!
Spotify does audio streaming and a user can choose from hundreds of songs to listen to. If you regularly use Spotify but getting any kind of issue due to which Spotify not working on your device, then, you need to go through troubleshooting issues. Following gives troubleshooting methods that you can use to sort out the issues related to Spotify. Spotify can be used on computer, Xbox and iphone, so, if you face the issue of Spotify not working on any of these devices, then, following gives the option to troubleshoot the issues.
Spotify can be used on various devices including Xbox but if you get the issue of Spotify not working on Xbox, then, go through following troubleshooting issues to make it work,
Check if you are logging correctly into Spotify on Xbox one:
- If you have just downloaded the Spotify app and you don’t have the specify account, then, by selecting Sign Up and then, going through further procedure.
- Alternative way to log into the Spotify account on Xbox one is using Spotify connect:
- Use your phone or tablet on the same wi fi connection as that is used by the Xbox one.
- Open and log into the Spotify app on the phone or tablet.
- On Xbox app, open the Spotify app.
- Click on Login. If you have still not made your account, then, click on Sign Up, fill all the required information and then, click on Login to make your account.
- Go through the on screen steps.
This configuration helps you to use your tablet or phone as a remote to play, pause and choose another song on Spotify.
If logging into your Spotify account through above procedure does not work, then, try to log into the Spotify account through following procedure:
- Go through following to log into the Spotify account through pairing mode:
- Ensure that there is internet connection.
- Click on Login
- Select the option Other Ways to Log In and then, select Pairing Code.
- If you are already logged into your account, then, proceed to next step otherwise, select spotify.com/pair
- From the Xbox screen, you are required to enter the code.
- Click on Pair
- Alternative way to log into the Spotify account through username and password:
- In this method, you are required to simply log into your account through other ways to login.
- Click on Password.
- Enter the Username and password and then, select Log In.
If you want to use Spotify on the computer, but facing some trouble in using the Spotify on the computer i.e. spotify not working on my computer, then, go through following procedure:
- Check if the operating system installed in your computer needs update.
- Launch the Settings by using Windows shortcut keys Win+I.
- Click on Update & Security
- Under the option Update & Security, choose Windows update.
- On the right pane, you are required to click on Update history.
- Click on Uninstall Updates and check if this resolves the issue.
- Click on Check for updates to check if any latest update is available.
If even after above troubleshooting steps, you get the issue of spotify not working on my computer, then, go through following procedure to resolve the issues:
- On the desktop, you need to right click on the Spotify icon or click on the .exe file in the Install folder.
- Select the Properties under Spotify icon.
- Under the Properties option, go to the Compatibility tab.
- Click on the Change settings for all users tab.
- You are required to uncheck the Run this program in compatibility mode for.
- Check the box beside the option Run this program as administrator.
- Click on the Apply and then, OK.
- After clicking on OK, you are required to click on Apply again.
- Once you click on Apply, click on OK and then, close the properties box.
Go through troubleshooting steps until you fix the issue of spotify not working on my computer:
Fix the issue of spotify crashes in the Task Manager
- Launch the Task Manager by using shortcut keys Ctrl+Shift+Esc.
- Go to the Processes tab.
- The tab shows the option Spotify.exe under the Processes tab.
- On the bottom right, click on the End Task button.
- Re launch the Spotify
Fix the issue of Spotify not working or loading files on Windows 10 by updating audio driver:
- Press Win+X simultaneously.
- From the options given on the screen, you need to select Device Manager.
- Under the options Device Manager, expand the Audio inputs and output entry.
- Also expand the option Sound, video and game controllers.
- Right click on either of the device i.e. Realtek High Definition Audio or the IDT High Definition Audio CODEC.
- Click on the Update driver software.
- Click on Browse my computer for driver software.
- Select the options let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer and then, select High Definition Audio Device.
- Click on Next and update the Sound driver.
Go through following if you face the issue of Spotify not working on iPhone:
- Close all the apps and force close Spotify.
- Force restart or soft reset the iPhone SE.
- Check if Spotify needs update.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Spotify app on the iPhone: This might resolve the issue as there might be some bugs in the old Spotify and if above troubleshooting methods did not help, then, this option may resolve the issue.
Use the above troubleshooting methods to fix the issue of Spotify not working properly.
Post your comment
Disclaimer : At Anpuhelp, the utmost liked online directory. Our key objective is to provide the information regarding the fastest response time numbers of numerous companies to our users. As additional assistance, we also assist our users in finding other customer support solutions and contact details that help them determine their issues rapidly. For any information or data, customers can directly contact Anpuhelp. All the content on the site is accurate and includes all the latest information of various service providers.