Why is my Google Home not working? Not responding error
From the many products and services by Google, another service introduced by Google is one of the smart speakers for the convenience of users. These smart devices are such that it comprises of smart speakers which perform any function with the users’ voice. And these devices are named as Google Home family which comprises different designs of smart speakers. And Google Home Mini is one such part of the family which is pretty smart and performs all such functions what a Google Home full-size speaker does. Only the matter of the difference is Google Home Mini is slightly small and easy to handle smart speakers.
And ever since it has come into action, it is ruling the hearts of people in different parts of the world. Now, people are so much dependent on the latest advancements in technology and such devices made their work more easy and convenient. But, it was also observed that the users were facing issues with Google home mini and were finding it difficult to work with it. So, if you are also one such user who is facing Google home not working issue then find out the reasons and then possible resolution further in this article.
Google home not working? Possible reasons given here!
The users may first come to know some of the reasons behind facing such an issue.
- Improper internet connection leading the Google home mini to not perform its function properly.
- Google home not obeys the voice commands because the speaker is unable to recognize your voice.
- The application installed on the phone is not working properly because of accumulated cookies, caches and thumbnails in the settings.
- Another reason due to which the user is facing Google home not working issue is third-party antivirus application.
And there can be many other reasons for the users who are facing such an issue. And to fix the glitches the users can follow the tips below.
Fixing Google Home Mini Issues Effortlessly!
- Check the internet connection. If it is not working properly then the user can contact his respective service provider.
- If your Google home mini is not obeying the voice commands then delete all the saved voices and then save your voice again.
- Also, delete all the cookies, caches from the settings of the Google home application.
Therefore, with the help of the above tips, the users can easily get his issue fixed. And in case the issue does not get resolved then the user is free to contact Google support for help.
Post your comment
Disclaimer : At Anpuhelp, the utmost liked online directory. Our key objective is to provide the information regarding the fastest response time numbers of numerous companies to our users. As additional assistance, we also assist our users in finding other customer support solutions and contact details that help them determine their issues rapidly. For any information or data, customers can directly contact Anpuhelp. All the content on the site is accurate and includes all the latest information of various service providers.