Simple ways to recover Facebook password without using security question and email
Facebook, as you know, is a very popular social media platform which helps the users to connect with people living in far off locations. Further, this is an app which helps the users to stay in touch with their loved even from the far off locations. Using Facebook app is quite simple as you easily access the account from desktop, mobile, and tablet with internet connectivity. But, the most difficult thing for most of the users face is remembering the password of their Facebook account. However, one can easily recover their password by using Facebook password recovery process.
The password recovery process for Facebook is quite simple. The users just require a recovery email or phone number in order to recover their password. Moreover, they can also opt for the security questions option for Facebook password reset. But, there are few users who don’t even access to recovery email and phone. So, to help them out, here are the solutions that will help you to recover password quickly.
Simple ways to recover your Facebook password
1. Resetting password without recovery email
Well, there are many users who some difficulty while recovering their password as they lost access to their recovery email address. But, thankfully, they can use the steps provided in order to recover their password.
- For this procedure, you need to launch the Facebook login page and click on forgotten account button.
- Further, you need to enter the phone number attached to your account.
- After that, a code will be sent on that particular phone number for verification.
- Once verified, you can easily reset your password and access your Facebook account using the new password.
So, with the completion of this process, the query on how to reset Facebook password without email is solved. Besides this, there are also many users who are unable to recover their account because of security question. So, for that case too here is the simple procedure to recover Facebook password without security questions.
2. Password recovery without security questions
Security questions are generally considered as the last option to recover Facebook password. But, thankfully there are few other methods that you can opt for recovering your account.
- Take help from friends: You can easily recover your account by taking help from your friends. In case, if you no longer have access to your account, you simply enter the email address of your friend and get a verification code which you can use later to login to your account.
- Family members can help you too: Yes, you read it right. You can also take help from your family members to recover your password. For this process, you are required to select a family member. After that, a code will be sent to them which you need to enter in the provided field. Then, you can use the password reset option to create a new password. Thereafter, create a new password and access your Facebook account easily.
- Use default recovery option: You can easily access your account after opting the default recovery option. For this, you just need to enter your full name or your friend’s name in order to recover the account.
And with the completion of this process, your query on how to reset Facebook password without security question is also solved.
However, if you are still unable to recover your Facebook account, then you can try contacting the help center. The assigned representative will ensure that you are provided with the best solutions in order to access your Facebook account quickly. Moreover, you can also reach out to them as and when required.
Hence, next time whenever you need to recover your Facebook password, simply follow the solutions provided or contact the reservation center for help.