Procedure of Google account recovery date of birth
Undoubtedly, Google is one of the finest multinational companies which are known for providing internet-related products and services. And one such finest service includes Google account service, which is a user account used for accessing various applications and services, and to perform routine email activities. Further, developers have even included some of the latest features in the email that has made it easier for the users to perform various online activities. Also, with the latest developments that basic account has become one of the basic requirements for the users.
However, there are times when some users might encounter an issue with their Google account, especially during the time of Google account recovery because of lost access to the recovery options. Luckily, the developers have come up with multiple recovery options that one can opt to easily recover their Google account if one of the recovery options fail.
Besides, there are many users who have a query whether they can recover their Google account using their date of birth? Well, as per the current recovery methods there no such recovery option that offers a way to recover their account using Google account recovery date of birth. However, one can use the other Google account recovery options to gain back access to their account. So, to help out the user here is the simple recovery process that one can follow to access their Google account.
How to recover Google account by using date of birth find below few steps:-
The procedure for Google account recovery date of birth is really simple. The user simply needs to select a recovery option and verify their account to create a new password for their account. Hence, for the users who wish to recover their Google account in time, here are the instructions that they need to follow carefully.
- At first, the user needs to enter https //g.co/recover for help in the URL tab after launching the browser.
- Then, the user is required to provide the username of the account which they wish to recover.
- Further, the user needs to click on the Next option and proceed with the recovery process.
- After that, the user will be provided with an option to enter the last password of their account.
- In case, if the user is unable to provide the last password for their Google account they can click on another way option.
- Then, the user will be provided with an option to receive a code via phone.
- In the above recovery option, the recovery phone number is the one you provided in the recovery details.
- In case, if the user fails to access the phone they can opt for the recovery via email option by clicking on another way option.
- Further, the recovery code will be provided to the user through email.
- Once the code is provided, the user can enter that particular code when prompted and click on submit option.
- Further, the account of the user will be verified and will be provided with an option to reset the password of their account.
- Then, the user needs to enter the new password for their Google account and click on the Save option.
- Once the new password is submitted, the user can easily access their Google account using the new password.
Hence, this was a simple procedure to recover Google account by using date of birth. Still, if the user has any queries regarding the recovery process, they can feel free to contact the support for required help.
How to Get Security Code for Account Recovery of Google Accounts?
Google provides us several ways to recover our accounts and the most common one is account recovery via security code. However, there are a couple of ways to get a security code such as phone number or email address while you go through the account recovery process. Moreover, users sometimes face confusion while getting the 6 digit security code and then try to find solutions online.
Hence, this article will save you time and energy in looking for relevant solutions and will take you through the Google account recovery via security code.
Steps to Get Security Code for Account Recovery of Google
The following steps will surely help you to get the security code for your account recovery. Make sure that you have full access to your phone number or email address that is associated with your Google account.
• Head over to the account recovery webpage of Google in your web or mobile browser
• Enter your Google username or email address in the given field and then select the Next option
• Now, select the try another way link until you reach to the phone number or email address recovery page
• Next, you’ll have the choice to select the phone number or email address to get the recovery or security code
• Once you have got the code then you’ll need to enter it in the relevant field on the password recovery page
• After the security code verification, you can reset your account password by typing it twice in the provided fields
• Now, simply save your changes and then get access to your Google account
Furthermore, if you are unable to get the code then use other account recovery methods such as security questions or date of birth. Otherwise, feel free to contact technical support and get professional assistance to Google account recovery birthday correction .