Get Complete Information to Remove Pop up Blocker on Different Browsers and Devices
If you want to remove pop-up blocker on your device, you should go through this post to get complete information:
How to Remove Pop up Blocker on Mac? Follow the Steps
- First of all, on the Safari Menu, you need to choose the Preferences option.
- Next, you need to click the Security option at the top of the window.
- Further, you will see a checkbox next to the 'Block Pop-up windows', uncheck it if it is checked to disable the pop-up blocker.
This is how you will no longer worry about how to remove pop up blocker on Mac. Moreover, if you're getting trouble accessing websites on your iPhone due to pop-up blockers, you can remove it on iPhone as well.
How to Remove Pop up Blocker on iPhone?
- Before you do anything else to remove pop-up blockers on your iPhone, you need to go to the Settings on your iPhone.
- Once you open Settings, you need to choose the Safari option.
- Under the Safari option, you will see the Block Pop-Ups slider, slide it to Green i.e. on and slide it to White i.e. off.
- Since you want to remove the pop-up blocker, you need to turn it off.
With the completion of the above instructions, you won't worry about how to remove pop up blocker on iPhone as you will be able to disable and enable the pop-up blockers on your iPhone without much of a stretch.
How to Remove Pop up Blocker on Chrome?
Chrome has an inbuilt feature that notifies you when a pop-up is blocked also you get an option to see and manage it. Moreover, you can follow the below instructions to remove the pop-up blocker on your Chrome.
- To begin with, open the Customize menu (the three dots in the upper right corner).
- From the drop-down option, you need to choose the Settings option.
- Then you will require choosing the advanced option at the bottom of the screen.
- Further, you need to choose the Site Settings option under the Privacy and Security section.
- After that, you need to select the Po-ups option.
- And it will redirect you to the option to disable the pop-up blocker; you need to uncheck the recommended box.
- In addition, to enable pop-ups for some websites, you can choose the Blocked and then you should click Add which is next to Allow option.
- Also, you have to enter the URLs of the website.
In this way, you will be able to remove pop-up blocker and also will not be thinking about how to remove pop up blocker on Chrome. Moreover, if you want to remove the pop-up blocker on Mozilla Firefox, you can go through the mentioned steps.
How to Remove Pop up Blocker on Firefox?
- At first, click the Customize menu at the right top corner.
- Then you need to choose the Options.
- Next, go to the Privacy and Security option.
- Further, you have to uncheck the Block pop-up windows checkbox in order to disable the pop-up blocker.
- Moreover, you can click Exceptions and enter the URL of the specific site on which you want to allow the pop-ups.
- Lastly, close the window and click OK.
After knowing the above instructions, you'll not wonder about how to remove pop up blocker. Also, if still, you see the problem in doing so, you can connect with the customer service team.