How to recover Facebook account without trusted contacts?
How can you recover your account if you do not have the access to your trusted contacts?
Facebook has been used by millions of users for passing their time. It is the social platform that helps the users to make use of the idle time. They can post their pics; see news feed, share videos and much more. There can be instances when it is time since you have logged in your Facebook account.
The users remember the email address or phone number but they don’t know how to recover Facebook account without trusted contacts. It is also bad that you have even forgotten your password too. In this case, you need to recover your password as soon as possible. Sine, you have access to your email and phone number; it is quite easy to recover the account. Let us see the process of recovery.
Steps for recover Facebook account without trusted contacts:
If you don’t know how to recover the Facebook account without trusted contacts, you can take the help of the email for the recovery. Let us see the recovery process:
- Open the website of Facebook and go to the login page.
- Then, you have to click on the Forgot account option situated below the “Password” text box on the upper side of the page. It will take you to the page named “Find your account”.
- Then, enter the phone number or the email address in the middle of the page that you can use to log in to the account.
- Now, click on search and you can find your account.
- You can now choose the method of recovery. You will get the verification code as the text message on your phone and can also get the link on your email address. Click on continue and it will send the code to your message or email.
- Retrieve your verification code. Depending on your preferred account reset option, your next steps will be different:
- You can now retrieve your verification code. You have to enter the code of six-digit in the text field on the screen. You will be then taken to the password reset page.
- Now, enter the new password and this will be considered as your new password with which you can log into Facebook from now on.
- Now, click on continue and this will save your new password.
- You can now log out of other devices and then click on continue.
This is the method to recover the Facebook account. Well, above-mentioned steps can be followed easily by the users as the process is easy and quick. The customer care executives can also be contacted for free assistance. The experts will give you the best possible solution for all your queries and you can also take tips from them. Facebook support helpline is the best answer for all your issues and problems that you might be facing.