A comprehensive guide on how to recover Facebook account if forgot password
Facebook, as you might know, is a popular social networking platform that allows the users to share posts, pictures, videos. Further, one can use this service for creating their business page and can even contact their loved ones by using the messenger feature. All in all, Facebook offers its users incredible features and services making it one of the most used social media services.
And with such great services offered by Facebook, the developers have ensured that the users are offered the finest security features. Still, there are a few users who have reported login issues with their account because of forgot Facebook password issue. Fortunately, users can easily recover their accounts by trying out the recovery options provided.
Besides, for the users who have no idea about the Facebook recovery process, they can check out procedures mentioned below to resolve the forgot password for Facebook issues.
Methods to recover Facebook account password
Well, there are multiple ways to regain access to the Facebook account. So, to help out the users, are some of the effective methods to recover Facebook account passwords.
1. Using the recovery phone number
- Visit the Facebook login page and click on the Forgot password option.
- Now, to initiate the recovery process, the user is required to provide the email id or phone number linked to the account and click on the Search tab.
- Then, from the provided options, the user is required to click on send code via phone option.
- After that, the user is required to provide that code for account verification.
- And once the account is verified, the user can create a new password for their Facebook account.
2. Using recovery email
- In case, if the user has lost access to the recovery phone number, they can check out the alternative method to recover the password.
- For this process, again the user needs to visit the login page and follow the same process mentioned above.
- At the time of selecting recovery options, the user needs to opt for recovery using email id.
- Further, the code will be offered to the user over an email that they need to provide to complete the account verification process.
- After that, the user is required to create a new password and save the changes.
3. Recovering using Google account
- For this procedure, the user is required to select Use my Google account as a recovery option.
- After that, the user is required to login to their Google account and continue.
- Then, the user will be offered with an option to reset the password for their account.
Hence, these are the few ways to resolve forgot Facebook password and email issues. For queries, the user can contact the support for required help and regain access to their account.