Steps to reset iCloud password
To open iCloud app in your Apple device it is very essential that you remember your iCloud ID and password, that is the same as your Apple ID and password. But Apple users often forget their Apple account password due to which they are unable to access iCloud app. If you want to gain access to your iCloud account once again you have to perform iCloud password reset task. There are different ways to perform iCloud password reset procedure further discussed below.
If you want to know how to reset my iCloud password without phone number, go through the steps given below:
- Open the web browser and go to iforgot.apple.com
- Input your iCloud ID and click continue
- Select I need to reset my password
- In the next page you will see two options get an email and answer security question
- If you click get an email Apple will send a password reset link in your registered email account
- Open the mail with password reset link in your email and click the link
- Password reset page will open enter a new password and confirm
- If you don’t have access to your registered email then click answer security question
- Tap continue and provide your date of birth
- Click continue and in the next page Apple will ask you to answer two security questions
- Answer the security question correctly for proceeding further to iCloud password reset page
- Create a new password and confirm the same
- Save your new password and use it to log in to iCloud app
How to reset iCloud password without email or security question?
If you want to know how to reset your iCloud password without email or security question as you don’t have access to both of the given information, go through the steps given below to reset iCloud password using phone number:
- Open iforgot.apple.com page and type your Apple ID
- You can reset iCloud password using one of the two options that are use trusted phone number or reset from another device
- Click use trusted phone number and continue Apple will send a notification in your phone number regarding password reset
- Follow the steps given in the notification for processing iCloud password reset
- Click reset from another device click continue and go to the settings of your Apple device
- Select iCloud from trusted iOS device then click password and security
- Go to change password and enter a new password
- Now you can use this new password to access iCloud in your device
If you are not able to perform the iCloud password reset task or face any problem during password reset process contact Apple customer support.
Post your comment
Disclaimer : At Anpuhelp, the utmost liked online directory. Our key objective is to provide the information regarding the fastest response time numbers of numerous companies to our users. As additional assistance, we also assist our users in finding other customer support solutions and contact details that help them determine their issues rapidly. For any information or data, customers can directly contact Anpuhelp. All the content on the site is accurate and includes all the latest information of various service providers.