How to Create Gmail Account?
Check out here for how to create gmail account,follow these steps as showned bellow:
Step 1: Type www.Gmail.com in your browser and press enter. This will open the Gmail page on your screen. Click on “Create New Account” to sign up for new account.
Step 2: You will now be required to fill “Creating account Form”. Following are the options that will appear along with the guidelines on how to fill them.
- Name: You need to enter your full name in front of this option. You can also edit it later if you want.
- Select your user name: This is the most important entry which cannot be changed in future in any circumstances. This is your user name for the Gmail account. Enter your desired Gmail nickname in the form of firstname.lastname@example.org. Your username can contain dots, number or letters with a minimum and maximum length of 6 and 30 respectively. If you get a notification, “user name has already been in use” you will have to enter new username and see if it works.
- Password & Confirm your password: Choose a strong password for your account with a minimum of 8 characters which should contain a mix of numbers, characters, uppercase and lowercase characters. Avoid using simple or easily predictable passwords.
- Birthday: Type in your date of birth in the required format. Note that your age must be more than 13 years old according to your entered date of birth to be eligible for creating account.
- Gender: Choose among male, female or other whichever applicable.
- Mobile: Type in your correct mobile number as this will be useful while recovering your password or for sending any one time passwords. This is not compulsory but strongly recommended.
- Your current email address: This option allows you to enter your any other already existing account that will be linked to this account and used for important communications and password recovery.
- Skip this verification step: You can tick this option if you want to skip entering the captcha code displayed below for verification. However if you skip this, you will be required to verify using the verification code that will be send to your phone number to complete the registration process.
- Enter the captcha: Carefully type the exact characters that you see in the image below.
- If you are unable to understand any character of the captcha, you can switch to other image or use the speaker option to get the code spoken on your speakers.
Check all the information that you entered and then click on Next.
Step 3: Set your personal profile. Your account is now ready with the profile that you need to fill. You can also skip this option do it later. Press Next
Step 4: Now click, “Continue to go to Gmail.com.” and this will take you to your Gmail inbox immediately.
Get online assistance to resolving create Gmail account or login problems!!
Still find any issues for how to create Gmail account form above steps? You can contact at Gmail help desk number 1-844-353-5969 which is toll free. Gmail help number is working 24x7, so that the folks can determine the issues easily. If you are busy in another works and you trying the support from us, then you can submit your Enquiry on contact us page or fill the form,we can revert you back in the right time that you just recommended.
Some of the few queries or issues that the customers want to ask or sort out as shown below:
- How to create Gmail account in mobile phone
- How to create Gmail account without phone number
- How to create Gmail account in Laptop
- How to create Gmail account in iPhone, Outlook
- Create Gmail account for company
- Create Gmail account for small business
Post your comment
Disclaimer : At Anpuhelp, the utmost liked online directory. Our key objective is to provide the information regarding the fastest response time numbers of numerous companies to our users. As additional assistance, we also assist our users in finding other customer support solutions and contact details that help them determine their issues rapidly. For any information or data, customers can directly contact Anpuhelp. All the content on the site is accurate and includes all the latest information of various service providers.