How long does Microsoft account recovery process take?
Microsoft account is used to access the multiple services provided by Microsoft on all sorts of devices whether it’s email or computer, users can simply use these services with the help of their Microsoft account. But sometimes many circumstances come when users confront problems to access their account and forgetting a password is one among those. In order to access the Microsoft again, users will require recovering their account again which is very simple to do. In this article, you will be learned about the Microsoft account recovery process in a very simple and straightforward manner.
How to Recover Microsoft Account Password?
Did you forget your Microsoft account password? Then you can’t access it until you would not recover it. The process of account recovery for Microsoft is very simple as there are lots of ways provided to the users for password recovery. If you forgot Microsoft account password suddenly and don’t know how to recover it, then you must have required to know about that in order to get back to your Microsoft account. You can simply recover your account with the help of below steps:
· First of all, go to the official Microsoft account recovery page via https://account.live.com/resetpassword/ from your browser.
· Now choose a reason under the Why you can’t sign in.
· Select I forgot my password option and then click on Next.
· Enter the email address or phone number associated to your Microsoft account that password you wish to recover and then click on Next.
· Fill the captcha characters and then hit it off on Next.
· Choose an option for password recovery such as email or phone number and then you will get a verification code to your selected recovery option.
· Now enter the received code and then click on Next.
· After that, you have to enter a new password for your Microsoft and then re-enter it to confirm.
· Click on Next to complete the process of account recovery.
After applying the above-described Microsoft account recovery steps, you can easily recover your Microsoft account and if you are still not able to recover your password, then you can simply contact the technical support team and avail the effective assistance.
How to fix Microsoft account recovery not working?
Are you trying to recover your Microsoft password? But it is not working and showing some unexpected error? Then it means you are trying an incorrect process or you don’t know how to perform this process in a correct way. If you want to fix Microsoft account recovery not working issue, then follow the below steps:
· Make sure that you are entering the correct credentials to recover your Microsoft account.
· Check your recovery phone number or email address for the verification code.
· Ensure that your Microsoft account has 2-step verification enabled and you have access to the recovery options.
How long does Microsoft account recovery take?
The duration of account recovery for Microsoft always depend on the process that you use to recover your account because of every process takes different time duration and you can better know about that as given below steps:
· If you fill Microsoft account recovery form online, then your account will be recovered immediately.
· If you go through the supportive page of Microsoft, then it may take up to 24 hours to recover your account.
· If you take any other password recovery option, then it will depend on the type of your selected option.
In case you are still confronting any problem during Microsoft password recovery process, then you can simply contact the customer service team of Microsoft and avail the result-oriented assistance to resolve the all sorts of queries related to password recovery in a very simple way.