Gmail Not Receiving Emails
How to fix inbox issues in Gmail account? Gmail not sending or receiving emails
Delayed emails in your inbox? Wrong labeling and typographical errors can result in your mail ending up in someone else's mailbox. If you are facing problems receiving emails then checking certain important things like whether they were addressed to the right person is crucial. There might be errors like typing the wrong address in recipient box or making any typographical errors when typing the address as there are millions of email addresses and much sound alike.
If you keep receiving someone else's mails or have trouble finding your own mail then following these instructions can help:
- Check whether the mail was really addressed to you (there might be an address that sounds similar as yours)
- Check whether the sender has been using the right email address
- Check if the mails you are receiving in your account are really spam or emails addressed to groups for promotional purpose
- Check if you haven't blocked the email id
There are several other issues that may be responsible for the delayed emails. Checking Google customer service help website for information on what might be wrong with the account or following suitable measures is helpful but it doesn't always work.
Gmail not receiving emails topic has explored as a complaint across different forums. The most common reason is that most people end up receiving spam email or because they are subscribed to several services. But minimizing the subscription to the important ones really helps.
How to fix Gmail not receiving emails on time?
Gmail is a very popular email service which is used by millions of users around the globe to send and receive messages. Besides this, the Gmail account is also used for accessing various third- party accounts and apps for authentication. Undoubtedly, Gmail is one of the best email services, but due to some technical glitches, there are chances that some users might encounter Gmail not receiving emails issue. Well, don’t worry as you can easily fix this issue by reaching out to Google support or following the simple procedure that you will be provided in this article.
Procedure to fix Gmail unable to receive emails on time
Generally, this kind of issue arises when your Gmail account is not configured properly and which leads to Gmail delay receiving emails issue. And to fix this issue you simply need to follow the instructions stated below:
- For this process, you are required to launch the Gmail website.
- Further, you need to enter your username and password in the provided field to Sign in.
- Once you are signed in, click on the gear option present in the window.
- And to move ahead with the procedure, click on Settings.
- Thereafter, you need to select Forwarding POP/IMAP settings.
- Then, you are required to select Enable POP for all mail.
- And for new messages select Enable POP for mail that arrives from now on option.
- Once done, you need to click on save option for saving changes.
- After that, you are required to close the window.
Besides this, if you still are unable to fix this issue, you can reach out to the helpline and get the desired assistance. The dedicated customer service team of Google will ensure that your issues are resolved in time before it affects the settings of the mail server.
Hence, next time when you face such an issue, just try out this simple procedure and receive your emails without any interruption.
What should be done if your emails of Gmail are not sending and going in outbox?
The email messages might be stuck in a folder of outbox for various reasons. Let us figure out the reasons why this happens and how you can resolve this issue.
If your Gmail is not sending some emails, then these can be some of the reasons:
- Large attachment in the email
- Wrong or changed password of the account.
- Account not properly authenticated with the mail server.
You can try doing this if your Gmail is not sending emails:
The simple fix to do this is to clear the data of the app of Gmail and let it synchronize again and then your problem will be solved. Let us tell you how:
- At first, you have to go to the settings on your phone and then the Application Manager.
- In the Application Manager, you have to swipe to all apps section.
- You have to select the Gmail app from the list and then, tap on the clear data.
- Now you have to launch Gmail and this will automatically synchronize. Let it complete.
- Now, try sending the mails. The mails will definitely be sent without any hiccups midway.
What can be done if your Gmail is not receiving emails from Instagram?
It can be quiet frustrating to know that you are receiving the emails on your Google account but not receiving the emails from your Instagram. For this, you have to check the settings on your Instagram account and various other things. Let us see the steps you can take.
- Check the settings on your Instagram account:
The users need to check Instagram settings. Sometimes, you need to see whether your account is linked with your Google account or not. If not, you have to sync your Instagram account with your Google account and then you will be done. It can be done by going in the Instagram settings.
- Instagram notifications on or off:
This is the other step to rectify the error. You should check whether the notification of Instagram is turned on or off. For this, you have to open Instagram and check. It can also be checked by opening the settings on your phone and going to the application folder.
This is how you can rectify the error of Gmail not receiving emails from your Instagram account. Well, the users can also contact the customer care executives to get the aid and assistance on this topic. The services are active around the clock
Where and how can you find effective support when you are not receiving emails properly?
If you have synced your Gmail accounts then you might have a problem receiving emails since having too many accounts doesn't help. Instead, it confuses the user so minimizing to one account is a practical solution.
Having different clients (imap and pop) configured in other accounts is also confusing. Some people add a forwarding address but unless you are checking your mails every day, the mail will get accumulated and organizing will take a lot of time.
How about getting external help?
The most basic option would be to look for help on the Gmail customer service live chat website. You will be able to find easy tutorials and other help online. However, looking for tutorials online takes a lot of time and it doesn't exactly help.
- Getting external help means that you can find effective solutions which are hard to come by when looking for help online because the latter is extremely time consuming.
- You can find easy help on different Gmail matters like gmail not receiving emails or gmail not receiving emails from one person through customer support professionals.
- Online chat access assistance is provided through in person support officials so you can easily contact any of the teams that are available nearby for easy help.
- You can hire in-person service from any third parties as they offer better and effective support on all issues within Gmail. You can also find support on all matters such as the services that you have synchronized with your Gmail account.
Some of various issues of Gmail that user’s have face on frequently basis as shown below:
Gmail Can't Receive Email 2018-19
Gmail Not Receiving Emails 2019-20
My Gmail Isn't Receiving Emails
Gmail Not Sending Or Receiving Emails
Gmail Not Receiving Emails From One Person
Gmail Not Receiving Some Emails 2018-19
New Gmail Account Not Receiving Emails
My Gmail Won't Receive Emails
Gmail not receiving emails with attachments
Gmail not receiving emails but can send
Gmail not receiving emails from other account
Gmail not receiving some emails 2019
Gmail not receiving emails storage full