How to fix Google account not working problem in various devices?
Google is one of the top-notch IT giants that proffer a wide range of products and services. Google account is used to access various services and one can easily use it on every kind of devices such as Windows, Android and iOS. It is best known for error-free and secured features that make it best for use. But sometimes users face Google account not working issues whenever they try to access their Google account on various devices. In this article, you will learn about the procedure to fix this problem in various devices.
How to fix Google account not working on iPhone?
If you are facing this problem on your iPhone, then one reason can behind this problem is IMAP. Make sure that your IMAP has been enabled for your Google account. For this, you need to apply the below steps:
- First of all, go to the mobile Gmail site if you don’t have a Gmail app.
- now click on View Gmail in: and then choose Desktop.
- Click on Settings that is available at top side and then click on Forwarding and POP/IMAP.
- Make sure that IMAP is enabled and if not then enable.
- Click on Save Changes tab to complete the process.
How to fix Google account not working on Android?
If your Google account has been stopped working on your Android device, then there can be varied reasons behind this problem. But after following the below instructions, you can fix this problem easily:
- First of all, you need to update your Google app in your Android or install the latest version from Play Store after deleting.
- Restart your Android phone and then try to access again.
- Make sure that your phone has sufficient storage and then uninstall the unnecessary apps to clear the storage.
- Clear the caches and cookies of your browser that using to access your Google account.
How to fix Google account not working on MAC?
Do you access your Google account on Mac? But suddenly it has stopped working? Then don’t be tensed and go through below steps:
- First of all, open Keychain Access on your Mac and then find Google from the menu.
- now delete all the Google access.
- now back to Internet Accounts page and then you need to enter your Google Account information again.
- after that, try to access your Google account.
Got it!! After applying the above given methods you can without much of stretch fix Google account not working, responding or sync problem on various devices.
Post your comment
Disclaimer : At Anpuhelp, the utmost liked online directory. Our key objective is to provide the information regarding the fastest response time numbers of numerous companies to our users. As additional assistance, we also assist our users in finding other customer support solutions and contact details that help them determine their issues rapidly. For any information or data, customers can directly contact Anpuhelp. All the content on the site is accurate and includes all the latest information of various service providers.