Get complete information to fix Facebook not responding issue
Facebook is the most used social networking website that has connected almost every person alive on earth, as social networking has a simple user-interface that makes it the most popular online platform for social gathering. But sometimes Facebook not responding issue happens to see and in that case, the user gets worried to resolve the issue. And for those who are facing the same, read this article.
What should I do my Facebook not responding on a computer?
First of all, you need to understand that if your Facebook is not opening on your computer then there is no doubt that the issue is with your web browser not in your computer until unless you have made some settings to block the particular websites. But don't worry as we have brought you all around support for Facebook not responding on computer issue. Check the below pointers;
- You need to clear all the browser history, cookies and cache as sometimes they may cause you in trouble.
- Also, you should check for your internet connectivity if the internet signal is strong or not.
- Most importantly, you would require checking whether you are using the latest web browser update or the older one. The older version might not be to open Facebook on your computer.
- Moreover, try to open Facebook in Incognito or private browsing mode if it works normally then the issue is with your plug-ins or extensions that you have installed on your web browser.
What to do if Facebook not responding on Kindle Fire?
If you are unable to access Facebook on your Kindle Fire and want to rectify the issue as soon as possible, then, here are a few steps to follow in order to rectify the Facebook not responding on Kindle Fire:
- At first, you need to press and hold the Power button until it restarts and check whether Facebook is working or not.
- Also, there might be other apps can hinder the path of Facebook to work on Kindle Fire, in that case, you should follow the given steps;
- Firstly, go to the Settings in which you have to click on the Apps & Games option.
- Further, you would require clicking on the Manage All Applications.
- In addition, you will require uninstalling the apps installed on your device one by one and try to figure out which app is creating trouble for you.
- If this seems helpless then you should opt for Factory Reset option and for doing so follow the given steps;
- Open your device's Settings and select Device Options.
- Further, you would see Reset to Factory Defaults option, click on it.