Now fix your Facebook error code 100 in real-time
You share the Major life events on Facebook, and suddenly an error pop-up. It is one of the most frustrating situations any Facebook user can have. Today we will share some information about one of these Facebook errors and how you can fix it.
When you log out of your Facebook account, then there is a chance you get the Facebook error code 100 on your screen. Error code 100 can also be caused because you don't have permission to publish to the page with the account you are logged into.
What are the common error 100 messages?
(#100) length of param name should be less than or equal to 255
(#100) The name of the parameter is required
How to fix the error code 100?
- When using Facebook, ensure to remain logged into your correct account, the account which is an admin of your page or group.
- If you logged in properly, visit the page or group admin to ensure that the permission set is to the moderator or above. After you go through these, you must get rid of the Facebook error 100
- You can uninstall and reinstall the Facebook application on your device
- Most of the time, the cache also creates problems and errors like 100. In that case, you can clear the cache from your setting. To clear cache, you can go to the settings and then Apps and notification, go to Facebook then, storage and click on the clear tab cache.
How to fix error code 100 on iPhone?
If you are an iPhone user and facing the error code 100, you can follow the procedure below to fix the issue.
- At first, you can go to the settings on your iPhone
- Now go to the general setting option and tap it, check your reset option, and click on it
- You can opt for the reset network setting on the screen
- Now click on the reset network settings and then open the reset location settings
- Apart from the above, you need to set the local time correctly and then check the location with the security measures of Facebook.
- Sometimes, the outdated version may also affect the Facebook function and create the error 100. In that case, make sure to use the latest version of Facebook on the iPhone.
- Lastly, you need to uninstall the older version and then install the latest version of the Facebook app to fix the issue.
- Once done, you can restart your iPhone and use it again
You can easily fix the Facebook error code 100 on iPhone following the above. Apart from that, you must be clear about how to fix the error code 100 on your device. If you still face the error and need technical support, you can directly speak to the Facebook representative.