Why my computer is slow and freezes? How can I fix it?
Are you performing any important task on your computer and suddenly it freezing? Then this moment could really disturb you in varied manners. There can be multiple reasons behind this problem and after getting this, you will be looked for the solutions for that particular issue you face in your computer. A lot of users asks why my computer is slow and then look for the relevant solutions to fix them. If you are one among those, then read this article and fix this problem in a very simple manner.
Why my computer is slow?
If your computer is slow, then there are multiple reasons behind this problem such as viruses, large files, incompatible software, and others. These problems can be resolved after applying some easy steps which are listed below:
· Stop Background Apps: If you have opened too much app in your computer’s background, then it might be a reason behind the slowness of your computer. You can close these background apps to run your computer smoothly.
· Install the Antivirus: Any kind of virus-infected file can also affect the performance on your computer. So it’s always better to install an antivirus program on your computer.
· Delete Temporary Files: If your computer contains any un-useful temporary file, then you can delete them to get rid of this problem.
Why my computer is slow to connect to the internet?
If you are not capable to access the internet in your computer smoothly, then you can very easily fix this problem within some troubleshooting steps that can help to become your computer faster to connect to the internet. If you are too confused that why is my computer slow to connect to Wi-Fi, then you can go through the below
· Make sure that your internet connection is active and you have installed the LAN driver in your computer if connecting via LAN.
· Restart your computer that can be a helpful way to fix this problem very gently.
· Clear your browser history, temporary internet files, and any unwanted extension.
· Update your network drivers because any corrupted driver can also cause internet connectivity issues.
Why computer is slow when startup?
If your computer is whenever you startup, then multiple reasons can behind this problem and if you want to fix this problem, then you can go through the below instructions:
· Update your Windows OS to the latest version that may also speed up your computer.
· Ensure that you have the latest drivers for your computer hardware and you can update them.
· Update the RAM of your computer as per your OS and it will help to run your computer in a smooth way.
If you are still confused about why my computer is slow freezes after applying the above-described steps, then you can contact the customer service team to obtain the best in class assistance to fix this problem.