Why is my Skype not responding? How to fix it?
Skype is one of the best ways to make a voice call and video chat over the computer, phone, and tablets. Users can very easily access Skype for multiple purposes but sometimes many situations come when users confront problems and Skype not responding is one among those. This problem occurs due to multiple reasons and if you want to fix this problem then read this article and learn about the various troubleshooting steps for resolving the issues.
How to fix Skype not responding Windows 10?
If you are confirming any problem when using Skype on Windows 10, then it can cause due to multiple reasons. If you want to resolve Skype not responding Windows issue, then go through the below steps:
- Check your internet connection: Make sure that you are properly connected to an active internet connection because bad internet connectivity can also cause this problem.
- Update your OS: Update your Windows 10 OS to the latest version because sometimes Skype doesn’t respond due to an older Skype version.
How to fix Skype not responding when making calls?
There are many users complaining about not responding problem whenever they try to make a call from a device using Skype. If you are facing the same problem and looking for the solutions on Skype not responding when making calls, then you can follow the below instructions:
- Restart your device: Restart your computer or phone that you are using to access Skype. It may also resolve other problems that you confront during or after using Skype.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Skype: You can also uninstall the Skype from your device and then re-install the latest version for a smooth experience.
How to fix Skype not responding Mac?
Has Skype stopped responding on your Mac? Then you can easily get rid of this problem within some easy steps given below:
- Go to the Finder in Mac and then tap on the Applications.
- Now look for Skype app to Trash.
- Tap on Library and then delete all the folders that include Skype in the name.
- After that empty whole the Trash and then install the latest Skype version to your Mac.
If you are still confronting Skype not responding problem on your devices after applying the above-described steps, then contact with the customer service team of Skype and obtain the instant help to fix the multiple Skype related issues.