How can i create my own SBCGlobal mail account?
Create sbcglobal account Find Here
You need to sign up for an ATT.net email ID for successful creation of SBCGlobal mail account. SBCGlobal enables safe and secured email access. ATT.net email account enables the AT&T customers to access the AT&T product and services. Create an AT&T account and access your SBCGlobal mails at an instance. It provides you different entertainment services like TV, games, movies, etc. at one place.
Make sure that a computer and a running internet service. Also you must have the IP address to register for an ATT.net email account. Follow the instructions to create a SBCGlobal mail account:
- Type the URL ‘http://www.sbcglobal.net’ in your browser address bar and press enter. Click on the Sign Up button at the top right corner.
- Click on the ‘Sign up now’ button after viewing all the benefits.
- Provide all the relevant account information. Now enter the account ID & Password, answer few Security Questions and click on Continue to move further.
- Next you receive the message of ‘have successfully created an AT&T Member ID’. Now follow the instructions and complete the registration process.
- Your AT&T account is successfully created and you can login to your account using the Email ID and Password.
SBCGlobal email settings
You can also manually set up the mail settings for proper incoming and outgoing of SBCGlobal emails.
- SBCglobal email server should be sbcglobal.net
- SBCglobal POP Server/Port setting should be inbound.att.net/995. 995 is the Port Number.
- SMTP Server/Port setting should be outbound.att.net/465. 465 is the Port Number.
- SBCglobal POP3 user ID should be customerID@sbcglobal.net
Sbcglobal Customer Service Number Help
Is your query of how to create SBCglobal account resolved? If no please contact the SBCglobal customer service number for expert help. Our third party SBCglobal service team will remotely diagnose the issue which might prevent the set up or will guide you with the correct instructions for the account setup.